[Simh] NetBSD5.0.2

Rick Murphy simh at rickmurphy.net
Thu Sep 2 06:43:40 EDT 2010

At 06:14 AM 9/2/2010, Jason Stevens wrote:
>The direct link is here:
>

><http://sourceforge.net/projects/simh/files/Unofficial%20Patches/3.8.1/simh_vax_cpu_idle.zip/download>http://sourceforge.net/projects/simh/files/Unofficial%20Patches/3.8.1/simh_vax_cpu_idle.zip/download
>
>I've placed all that I can in the 'browse all files'....

I have a question - is there ever going to be another official SIMH
release, or is just going to be unofficial patches from here on?

I supplied Bob a set of corrections for the PDP8/FPP8A simulation code
back in April of 2009, under the assumption that it'd show up in a
3.8-2 sometime but there's been no new releases since then. There's
also nothing on the SIMH webpage pointing to the Source Forge project.

I'm sorry if I missed the history (apparently my mail server was
blocking mail from this list due to some spam-blocking reason that I've
now stopped, but what's going on with SIMH? Do I submit my patches to
the sourceforge project now, and if so how do I do that?
Thanks,
         -Rick