[Simh] NetBSD5.0.2

Nigel Horne njh at bandsman.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 11:50:17 EDT 2010

Got it!  I didn't realise that the NETBSD in the set cpu idle command
had to be in upper-case.  I "set cpu idle=NetBSD" and of course that
failed.  When I changed to "set cpu idle=NETBSD" is started to work.

Thanks for you patience and help (incidentally I worked it out by
looking at the source code and spotted it does a strcmp not strcasecmp).

For what it's worth, I now have both NetBSD3.1/vax and NetBSD5.0.2/vax
working under Simh.

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Adjudicator, Band Trainer, Composer, Tutor, Typesetter.
NJH Music, ICQ#20252325, twitter: @nigelhorne