[Simh] NetBSD5.0.2

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 06:53:38 EDT 2010

I've been maintaining the sourceforge stuff... And I've been collecting
patches from people or posts, and putting them on the site, as before that
I've been providing builds for anyone outside of the linux/win32
environments.. (speaking of which work FINALLY got me some OSX access so
I'll be updating with some 10.6.3 binaries...!).

Send me what you have, and I'll add it to the sourceforge page.