[Simh] CDC story goes on...

Villy Madsen Villy.Madsen at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 10 12:44:52 EDT 2010

I was the technical lead on the project to replace the CFDC Cyber (a 730 ??) at
the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology about 24 or  25 yrs ago...  We
installed an IBM  4300 -p01 which eventually grew to  m03 ( I think that I got
that right).  Best thin g we ever did - it was like a jump from the middle ages
to modern times....

Villy