[Simh] CDC story goes on...

Sergiusz Jarczyk sjarczyk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 11:10:54 EDT 2010

Hi All,
I've just came back from my customer... They've decided to continue
using their Cyber till end of this year... As for the
emulation/simulation... Our customer have some custom production
controllers installed in the machine (about 20 years ago), so dtCyber
is not an option for them... But we'll see CDC6600, with original
oscilloscope monitors, displayed at the University of Stockholm... For
now, they decided to go with QNX and Advantech... I know, boooring...
:-)

Sergiusz