[Simh] Telnet problems

Robert G. Schaffrath robert at schaffrath.net
Wed Jan 27 09:37:20 EST 2010

I have been using the open source Telnet client called Tera Term Pro
that is available at http://www.ayera.com/teraterm/ .  I have not done
any DG emulation but it is configurable and could probably have the
keyboard mappings set accordingly.  I use it communicate both with my
VAX emulator and Linux systems (which also use the NEWLINE ^J character).