[Simh] help with 7090 simulation

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Tue Dec 7 16:26:05 EST 2010

In article <20101207155728.64f5dbb0 at elf.local>,
    Richard Cornwell <skyvis at sky-visions.com> writes:

>   I can't help much with Bob's 7090 sim, however mine is available at
>   http://sky-visions.com/ibm near the bottom of page. This works with
>   current SimH, just drop I7000 into simH directory and type make.

Well, I'm on Windows so typing "make" isn't going to do anything
useful out of the box.  Do you have a windows binary already built?

> > Ultimately my goal is to get MACRO-FAP assembled on the 7090 simulator
> > so that I can experiment with its behavior.  I found an assembly
> > listing for it at:
>
>    No need to bother. This is already gened on system tape images.

Do you have any documentation for MACRO FAP?  I'm only getting into
this because I want to build an implementation of BEFLIX, which is
apparently implemented through MACRO FAP.  The BEFLIX sample code that
I have uses the IFF pseudodirective for MACRO FAP and the MACRO
directive.  That's why I want to play with MACRO FAP, to understand
these directives.