[Simh] Status?

Vince Mulhollon vince at mulhollon.com
Wed Apr 21 15:15:26 EDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 10:53:29PM +0800, Michael Richter wrote:
> then.  Has there been no update since then?  Is there perhaps a
> publicly-accessible code repository for people who want to live dangerously
> on the bleeding edge of trailing edge technology?

If no better option exists, I could create a project "pkg-simh" on
alioth.debian.org.  This would pretty much perfectly fit the purpose of
the alioth server.  For Debian related issues, such as the Debian
package for simh, I can be reached at vlm at debian.org.

For example, I'm trying to figure the perfect way to integrate Philipp
Hachtmanns readline patches (aka http://hachti.de/simh/)

There are several other patches I'd love to see added.