[Simh] RSTS/E manuals in DJVU/OCR format

Michael Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 20:55:09 EDT 2010

I've taken the DEC manuals provided by Bill Heaton at his RSTS/E 9.6 site
and converted them to DJVU format (for space savings) with embedded OCR (for
search and indexing).  The files can be found at
http://retrotech.boldlygoingnowhere.org/RSTS/DJVU-ocr/.  (Please be kind to
my bandwidth!)

I'm in the process of evaluating several options for doing the same with
PDF/OCR output.  When that works out I'll post the URL for them here as
well.

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the discussions of
entering China our focus has really been what's best for the Chinese people.