[Simh] Errors when using pUTTY terminal emulator to telnet to simh.

Rey Leonar raleonar at gmail.com
Fri May 29 23:11:11 EDT 2009

Hi Wilm,

okay your good.... based on your CONFIG file, I was able figured it out NOW
how to connect to SIMH using putty...the key is by using DZ11  and DHQ11. I
don't have it on my original config file.

I was amazed to see that I can login to my emulated VAX3900 over the network
or even in my laptop using any type of terminal emulator. My problem before
was actually on the SIMH CONSOLE terminal emulator, I was thinking before
that I can only access the my SIMH thru the console. now I know HOW it
should be.

THANKS TO YOU AND TO ALL WHO SPENT THEIR TIME GIVING THEIR COMMENTS AND
SUGGESTION.

GOD BLESS

-rey