[Simh] Hello and a noobish question about networking

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 11:00:54 EST 2009

well that'd be trivial, but do you really need it, as it runs in
windows just fine....

I did bundle up simh with BSD 4.2 & 4.3 and I've had positive feed
back, albeit limited..

Check out this link:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/bsd42/BSD-4.3-Reno-install.exe?use_mirror=

As you can see the nsi installer script is in there so you can roll
your own.. It's not terribly complicated.  Ive been thinking of trying
to do this with all the existing OS's that are avail for SIMH but I
wasn't sure if there would be much of a 'market' for it.
On the otherhand it certainly lowers the 'bar' on getting it running
and opens it up to casual users.