[Simh] OpenVMS licenses now transferable to emulators

Hittner, David T (IT) david.hittner at ngc.com
Mon Feb 9 14:00:53 EST 2009

A VAX simulator on modern hardware easily blows away the fastest
single-cpu VAX, and most of the multi-cpu systems.
You can get the VUPS command file estimator VUPS.COM from various places
on the internet.
SRI/StromaSys also has the performance test PT_VAX.EXE estimator
available, and lists of comparative emulator performance levels.

Dave