[Simh] Loading diagnostics

Bob Supnik bob at supnik.org
Thu Apr 23 21:42:26 EDT 2009

Use the FLOAD command. From the documentation:

The RX01 implements a special command, FLOAD, for loading VAX executables from
an RT11-formatted console floppy disk image:

            FLOAD <file_name> {<origin>}

FLOAD searches the floppy disk image attached to the RX01 for the named
file and then loads it into VAX-11/780 memory starting at the origin.
If no origin is specified, the default origin is 200 (hex).

This is how I load and execute diagnostics from console floppy images.

/Bob Supnik

---

Message: 4