[Simh] Additional Interfaces for the VAX780 simulator

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Tue Apr 14 16:59:23 EDT 2009

I run RSTS/E v8.0-6, which uses DECnet/E v2.0.  My choices for network
interface are DMC, DMR, DMP, or DMV.  As far as I can tell, none of
these are supported by simh.  So yes, some sort of support would be most
useful.  Unfortunately mine is a problem of time, not ability.  I simply
don't have the time to write any such driver "for fun".  Which is why
I'm not complaining.  It would just be a "nice to have".  Very nice.

-Mark