[Simh] Additional Interfaces for the VAX780 simulator

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Wed Apr 15 15:47:47 EDT 2009

I'm not following the need for any antiquated ISA designs.
If you REALLY wanted to pursue designing a hardware-based synchronous
serial interface, cheaply, you would design a USB dongle with an
FTDI2232C or D and a decent microcontroller from Microchip or Atmel.
You could probably do this for well under 50 bucks.  Hell, you could
probably do it for under 20 bucks.

-Mark