[Simh] Bug in SimH under WinXP?

Mikael Ström mikael at sesamgames.com
Sun May 25 19:19:48 EDT 2008

Tim, Bryan, Ray, Piergiorgio, Jason and Brian,

thanks to all for your help.

Indeed, Brian's guess was correct. I did not start from the prompt, thus in
the wrong default directory (i never realized that the programs are run
under "\documents and settings\user" per default). This is not a SimH bug,
just me being an...

Cheez, i wish that Bill never bought that CP/M system for a few hundred
bucks, went up to IBM and...

Cheers!

/Mike