[Simh] Bug in SimH under WinXP?

Brian Knittel brian at quarterbyte.com
Sun May 25 18:25:04 EDT 2008

Hi Mike,

CR/LF vs LF line endings should not be the problem.
Both formats should work just fine on Windows machines.

My guess is perhaps it's running in the the wrong
default directory. You say it works when you paste
the commands into the terminal window. What happens if
you start pdp11 and type

    do run.conf

That should be equivalent to starting pdp11.exe with
run.conf on the command line. Does it complain about
not finding run.conf?

How are you starting pdp11.exe -- from the command
prompt window, or with a shortcut?

Brian