[Simh] Editor for PDP11 / V7m

Mikael Ström mikael at sesamgames.com
Sun May 25 06:34:44 EDT 2008

Thanks Tim,

After a bit more searching I found an EX that that's supposed to run(?)
under V7, but the compiler (cpp actually) runs out of symbol space (report
"too many defines"). So i tried to recompile cpp with larger sym tables. The
problem then is that yacc does not run on PDP11/45 with V7m. The core
reports "too big". I traced it down to execve() (i think) in sh which
reports ENOMEM, or something similar. It might be that i did not configure
the system correctly, or that it simly does not run on PDP11/45.

Cheers!

/Mike