[Simh] Simh Networking on restrictive network?

Ghost Wolf gw at ghost-wolf.com
Thu Mar 20 16:21:39 EDT 2008

The best would probably to get the administrators in on the SIMH deal.
The next best thing would be to get a router without wireless (so the
wireless wouldn't go rouge, ie a hacker attack). The router would
prevent that a DHCP server from be accessed from a university network.
Unfortunately it seems that most universities won't allow anything but a
computer to be connected to there network.

So the best thing is to tell your admins what you are up to and be open
about it.

//Pär