[Simh] RTE-6/VM configuration

Ken Cornetet Ken.Cornetet at kimball.com
Fri Jul 4 10:58:07 EDT 2008

I have an answer file that includes most all of the simh devices that I'd be happy to send to you.

I also ported mystery mansion to MSDOS years ago (I modified the source slighty to get rid of the HP compiler specifics, eliminate "endian" problems, and write a small exec and FMP emulation library). I then ran it through a modified bellcore f2c and compiled the resulting c code with Microsoft's Quick C compiler. Let me know if you want it.