[Simh] Build under Visual C++ 8.

Bill Beech (NJ7P) nj7p at nj7p.org
Tue Feb 5 17:30:10 EST 2008

Well, work continues.  The SWTP6800 runs and boots FLEX so it is nearly
done.  The Compupro is working with the 8085 and boots CPM-2.2.  I did
not follow the Altair disk standards, as there is no reason to maintain
the address mark info in the .dsk files.  My .dsk files look just like a
ISO file of the CPM disk (unix dd of the disk).  I have split the
emulators for the 8085 and 8088 out of the cpu file.  I need to complete
the 8088 emulator.  I am very interested in the old 8-bit machines, and
have collected many to have working versions for comparison.

I also have an Intel 310 with the 80286 CPU that would be fun to do.
Just some additions to the 8088 cpu emulator and i/o for the multibus....

Once an emulator is complete, do I submit it to Bob for inclusion?

Again, Thanks!

Bill