[Simh] Excessive paging of the real machine running SIMH - VAX

Villy Madsen Villy.Madsen at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 20 10:06:28 EST 2007

Richard

Just to confirm my observations....

Does you system settle down after writing a number of bytes that appears to be
closely associated with the total size of your virtual disk ??  - if you have 2
virtual disks - you will find it can also happen (usually does) when the second
disk is mounted...

I have also had cases where it does the same sort of thing at shutdown....

Villy