[Simh] Older DEC/Compaq Manuals

Zachary Kline Z_kline at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 23 14:19:52 EST 2006

Hiya,
    While I realize that differences in products such as TCP/IP Services for OpenVMS might be slight between releases, I was wondering if anyone could point me to a source where I could find some older documentation--specifically, for version 5.1.  This isn't readily available on the HP website: the earliest they have is 5.3.
    Again, I realize the differences are probably pretty trivial, but still I'd appreciate the security of knowing that what I'm reading corresponds exactly to what's offered.  Alternately, I'd like to know if there's a more recent version of TCP/IP available under the Hobbyist License than was included on the VAX media kit.
Thank you much in advance, and happy Thanks Giving to those of you in the US,
Zack.