[Simh] VMS images

John Floren slawmaster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 18:06:36 EST 2006

On 11/17/06, John Floren <slawmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've been playing around with simulating VMS on simh, but I kinda lost
> my VMS install CD image (should've made a backup). I can't really
> afford to spend $30 on a CD right now; can anybody here help get me a
> downloadable VMS 7.2/7.3 image? If there's big scary legal reasons why
> I shouldn't do this, please tell me ;-)

Replying to my own post here, but I have managed to find the image and
I am downloading it now. Once I get it downloaded, I'd like to burn it
to a CD as a backup. I've seen elsewhere that the image needs to be
written in some specific way in order for it to work correctly; can
somebody tell me how to do this?

Thanks

John Floren
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn