[Simh] VMS images

Hittner, David T. david.hittner at ngc.com
Fri Nov 17 13:11:10 EST 2006

There's no legal reason you can't use an image provided by someone else.
HP/Compaq/Digital licenses VMS with PAKs, not by controlled
distribution.

I am trying to get my VMS 7.3 Hobbyist CD to my company's public FTP
point. I'll send a private email to you with connection information if I
can get it there. Or you can provide me with your public FTP point and
I'll put it on yours.

Dave