[Simh] More on VAX Emulation under Linux

Paul Hardy pghardy at verizon.net
Sat Jun 17 00:20:15 EDT 2006

I could buy Exceed (at a non-trivial price) to run on my Windows laptop, but it would be even nicer if SIMH emulated one of the low-end the Vaxstation graphics cards (QVSS?). There was talk a few years ago of this being on the 'to do' list. Has it made any progress?

I can't offer to do it myself (>10 years since I did any significant programming), but I'd happily help debug if someone else did.

As a private project I'd like to get working and preserve in SIMH a major Vaxstation-based mapping and cartographic system that I was the architect of.

--
Paul Hardy
Email:   paul at paulhardy.net, web: www.paulhardy.net