[Simh] re. still unable to specify disks larger than 2 GB

-demijohn- hellpenny at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:32:08 EDT 2005

Since Simh doesn't use autoconfigure I guess it makes sense you would
have to tell
it the underlying OS.

Do you know if the pre-compiled windows binaries on the trailing-edge site are
compiled with networking AND large disk support?  I need to run the emulator
under windows (to access external storage which RedHat 9 can't get to) and
don't want to have to mess with trying to do a windows compile.

(notice, I used the lower-case 'windows' as well...)