[Simh] re. still unable to specify disks larger than 2 GB

A.Bucher at alcatel.de A.Bucher at alcatel.de
Fri Sep 23 04:00:00 EDT 2005

Hi,

Do you know if the pre-compiled windows binaries on the trailing-edge site
are
compiled with networking AND large disk support?  I need to run the
emulator
under windows (to access external storage which RedHat 9 can't get to) and
don't want to have to mess with trying to do a windows compile.

(notice, I used the lower-case 'windows' as well...)

-----

Nope, don't think so - I use the precompiled binaries for WinXP and large
disk support ist limited to 2047MB.

Would be nice if somebody could provide the binaries, for the non-compiler
gurus - like me :-)

cu,
Andreas