[Simh] re. still unable to specify disks larger than 2 GB

-demijohn- hellpenny at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:11:50 EDT 2005

Good news!  I added : -Dlinux ( -DVM_VAX -DUSE_INT64 -DUSE_ADDR64 )
to VAX_OPT in makefile and did: make USE_NETWORK=1 BIN/vax
and was able to specify a 3GB disk:

set rq1 rauser=3048

in vax.ini and $ INIT it / $ MOUNT it with no problem so far.  Haven't
tested anything larger
but will within a week or so.

Thanks for the $ HELP

-JM