[Simh] a few OpenVMS questions

Mark Pizzolato mark at infocomm.com
Tue Mar 9 17:00:50 EST 2004

I have a similar setting in my Modparams.dat.  Also running OpenVMS
V7.3-1 VAX.

This system (the simh one) is clustered with both a real Alpha, a
real VAX and several other SIMH nodes from time to time.  The SIMH
one is configured as the boot node for the real VAX and the other
SIMH nodes.  The disks on the real VAX no longer spin, hence it is
nice to have the simulated system be the boot node.