[Simh] OpenBSD 3.4 disk image and NetBSD

Markus Weber simh at nather.com
Mon Mar 1 18:59:52 EST 2004

Thank you.

Apparently certain versions of BSD fare better if unassigned/unused devices
are explicitely disabled. Using your config file, I was able to install
NetBSD 1.6.1 in almost the normal way (it's still necessary to suspend the
installer and to manually mount the CD image). There's now a disk image of
NetBSD 1.6.1 up on my website, as well - a one-stop for your SIMH BSD needs
:-)

NetBSD 1.6.2 still hangs, but that's another story.

Markus
---