[Simh] OpenBSD 3.4 disk image and NetBSD

Markus Weber simh at nather.com
Mon Mar 1 13:37:20 EST 2004

> From: Mark Pizzolato [mailto:mark at infocomm.com]
> Subject: Re: [Simh] OpenBSD 3.4 disk image and NetBSD
>
> Hmmm...  I was able to do a simple cold installation of 1.6.1
> containing the vaxcd.iso locally and picking up the various package
> pieces via ftp.

Would you mind sharing the version of SIMH used and your config file? If I
am to believe Google, I'm the only one who has problems installing a NetBSD
later than 1.5.2 :-) And for that matter, maybe an MD5 checksum of your ISO
image.

If I ever get a cold install of a recent version of NetBSD to work, I'll
upload a pre-built disk image.

Markus
---