[Simh] Printing to a pdf

Johan johd at zeelandnet.nl
Wed May 27 15:02:15 EDT 2020

Gentlemen, thanks for the suggestions.
I want to do it all on the linux server, but am rather new to that.
In Hercules I could print to a sockdev, and a script cut it in seperate
txt files.
Then with another script I could make a pdf.
I am looking for something like that for the simh vax.

The first hurdle is to cut the printer.txt output file in parts as soon
as a new print arrives.

Johan