[Simh] OpenVms on SIMH - which license ?

Vassil Daskalov vbdasc at gmail.com
Wed May 13 15:34:33 EDT 2020

This is off-topic here, of course, but AFAIK there is at least one
Itanium simulator that is apparently good enough to run at least Linux
and NetBSD. It's called ski and a semi-maintained fork of it can be
found at https://github.com/trofi/ski . An overview of the Linux
booting procedure is at
https://trofi.github.io/posts/199-ia64-machine-emulation.html . I have
no idea if this can be used to run OpenVMS; perhaps someone with an
OpenVMS-Integrity license and a bunch of free time might try?