[Simh] OpenVms on SIMH - which license ?

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Wed May 13 04:28:38 EDT 2020

Mike,
I think for SIMH you only need VAX, but I got VAX/ALPHA as there are Alpha emulators around.
"Integrity" is for Itanium and I can't see an Itanium emulator appearing soon.
Make sure you fill in the box that says what you are going to use it for.
Its marked as "not mandatory" but I have seen reports that if you don't they don't send a licence.
Dave