[Simh] Help if possible (concerns RSX11M on PDP11)

Phil J FIsher phil.fisher at peejayeff.co.uk
Thu May 7 11:49:56 EDT 2020

Hi folks

I am resurrecting my work  from a few years back on RSX11M and having to
rebuild (for various arcane reasons) my RSX11M setup.  Sadly I have mislaid
my detailed information on this (stupidity sadly) and was hoping to use the
site information I used originally.  It appears this site/page (URL:
http://home.earthlink.net/~n1be/pdp11/PDP11.html) is no longer extant or the
owner (n1be) is sadly no longer with us.  For avoidance of doubt, Earthlink
DOES exist, it is that user's pages that appear to be missing.

Does anyone know of a mirror for that information?  Or a possible similar
site that takes you through a RSX11M Sysgen in particular with reference to
required/needed/recommended SimH parameters?

Thanks,

Phil

Phil J Fisher         phil.fisher at peejayeff.co.uk
Mobile:   +44 7984 781 929 (please leave message if busy or N/A)
Director, PeeJayEff Services Ltd
IT Consultancy and Technical Training in UNIXes/Linux
http://www.peejayeff.co.uk/

Email and any attachments sent are scanned by McAfee
Anti-Virus but integrity cannot be guaranteed.