[Simh] Mouse capture on VAXstation II/GPX (KA630) simulator V4.0-0 Current

paulhardy2 at btinternet.com paulhardy2 at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 20 09:37:08 EDT 2020

I successfully run the QDSS Vaxstation GPX colour graphics, using the SimH MicroVAX 3100M38  emulator, that Matt Burke contributed last year. My ini file has:

set va capture

set cpu model=VAXstationGPX

and mouse tracking and clicks work fine.

My only outstanding problem is corruption of the text fonts after pushing and popping  windows, which I logged some months ago.

I would like to see the SPX graphics working, but that still seems to be a work in progress.

Regards,

--

Paul  Hardy