[Simh] PAK for VAX P.S.I.

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Thu Mar 19 10:21:45 EDT 2020

Let's say you had the PAK(s).

You could then install the software.  Then what?

That software connected through some hardware to something outside.  What hardware was this and what did it connect to?  I'm pretty sure that the hardware in question isn't simulated primarily due to the fact that anything it could connect to doesn't exist today....

A simulated VAX Cluster can easily be constructed and it can talk to the outside world via TCP/IP via UCX or MultiNet.