[Simh] macro11

Kevin Handy khandy21yo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 05:17:59 EDT 2020

link11 now seems to work on rt11 object files.
I fixed several bugs, including the -ls crash.
The obint program also compiles.
In addition to the original makefile is a cmake build file.
The cmake build can also create a .deb package.

It's only been tested to create linked .out images,
but I don't know if they actually run.