[Simh] macro11

Kevin Handy khandy21yo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 23:24:31 EDT 2020

Ok, I got link11 from the Unix archive doing something. It takes in RT11
object files, and creates a .out file (don't know what it formatted for).
Some commands seem to work, some segfault. haven't traced that out yet.

I ran it on code from the simtools macro11, and a couple from a RSTS/E
system.  Nothing that was actually runnable. It could still be very broken,
but it might be a starting point for something.

Available within this pile of code on github under the subdirectory link11

https://github.com/khandy21yo/emutools