[Simh] HPE has started emailing the final hobbyist licenses

Bob Eager rde at tavi.co.uk
Thu Mar 12 05:44:45 EDT 2020

If it's of interest to anyone (and I appreciate you are mostly VMS
folks, as indeed am I some of the time) I did put up some stuff for
installing a late fork of 4.3BSD (which qualifies as vintage UNIX).

 http://www.tavi.co.uk/unixhistory/quasijarus.html

And if you have an 11/03, 11/20 or similar, there's Mini-UNIX.

 http://www.tavi.co.uk/unixhistory/mini-unix.html