[Simh] macro11

Kevin Handy khandy21yo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 16:26:47 EDT 2020

I grabbed the link11 source from the unix archive, mentioned earlier in
this thread, and got them to compile. They don't work well, but they do
compile. I added '-Wall' to the compile, and cleaned that up, but still
doesn't work right. It seems to only read in one block of data, then gets
lost. I haven't had a whole lot of time to play with it, but if anyone
wants to look at what I have, it lies within this stuff
https://github.com/khandy21yo/emutools
under link11. Did.t make a new git for this by itself, since I didn't know
if it was what it sounded like it was.