[Simh] OpenVMS Hobbyist Program

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 8 08:33:55 EDT 2020

You're probably "safe" to do so if you're in a country that is not part of The Berne Convention, YMMV.

But again this exposes an age-old issue regarding "abandonware".

Will the Vax VMS copyright therefore expire in 2046?
eg 25 years after the license expires.

We need a hobbyist member with massive pockets to step up and protect it for all of us...

Dan