[Simh] OpenVMS Hobbyist Program

Bob Eager rde at tavi.co.uk
Sat Mar 7 18:51:24 EST 2020

A comment from Usenet, from VSI:

"The HPE OpenVMS Hobbyist licenses we are issuing in 2020 will be the
last set. Subsequently, HPE will not issue new HPE OpenVMS Hobbyist
licenses. Attached is the final set of the HPE OpenVMS Hobbyist
licenses. These final licenses are valid through December 31st, 2021.
We hope that this additional validity period will enable users to plan
for the future.

Users who wish to avail of HPE OpenVMS long term licenses are encouraged to
purchase permanent licenses at standard prices. You may contact for the
same."