[Simh] macro11

Kevin Handy khandy21yo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:01:16 EST 2020

Just had a short time to  play with is, but ...

dumpobj has a little bit of a problem with the command line

If i do 'dumponj xxx.obj -rt11' it dumps the data, but it also creates a
file called '-rt11'.

If I do 'dumpobj -rt11 xxx.obj', it failes because the file '-rt11' doesn't
exist.

The code to handle the file names on the command line needs some chaning.
It is hardcoded to argv[1] and argv2].