[Simh] macro11

Rhialto rhialto at falu.nl
Tue Mar 3 17:02:12 EST 2020

On Mon 02 Mar 2020 at 16:41:59 -0700, Kevin Handy wrote:
> Also, dumpobj should get the same treatment, but it doesn't have a command
> line parser, so it needs more work than macro11. I might get to it later if
> no one else does, but it might take me a while.

I've committed your changes to the assembler, and I made similar changes
to dumpobj. See here: https://github.com/Rhialto/macro11/commits/master
Can you give it a try to check if it works for you? Then we can declare
it a new release, or at least give it a new tag.

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on