[Simh] pdp11 - console input with high bit set

Timothe Litt litt at ieee.org
Fri Jul 24 13:26:40 EDT 2020

Actually, even parity was more common in the early daze of DEC async.
MARK always sets the high bit - even sets it only to make the total
number of 1s even.

Quick test: Given that #215 is CR - If the code is looking for #212 for
LF, it's mark.  If it's looking for #012, it's even.

Note also that the digits can also be used - e.g. '0' => 060 - is even,
while 260 would be Mark (or Odd).

Generating the expected format is a function of the terminal emulator.