[Simh] SIMH mailing list transitioning to Groups.io in coming week

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 15:29:15 EDT 2020

A note from your SIMH mailing list administrator:

I announced in 2018 that the SIMH mailing list would be moving from its
home since 2003 as a mailman-based list to a groups.io list.

It is finally happening. In the next week I will do a bulk-sign up using
your currently-subscribed Email addresses, and you will receive a
subscription notification from groups.io. Please be on the lookout for a
subscription E-mail.

If all goes to plan, the old mailing list will be shut down in the next
week.

Archives 2003-2020 of the mailman-based list will remain available on the
web at http://mailman.trailing-edge.com/pipermail/simh/

I will continue to be administrator of the new groups.io list and there is
a possibility that we will be able to migrate the old mailman list archives
there eventually.

Tim N3QE