[Simh] Terminal emulation = MS-Kermit!

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Jul 3 06:10:35 EDT 2020

I seem to remember having tested SecureCRT once, and found a few
incorrect behaviors in there. But I no longer remember the details.

So far, the only emulators I have tested that did not do things wrong
one way or another have been xterm and DEC's terminal program supplied
with Pathworks. I do remember back in the day that MS-Kermit was usually
very good, but I have never properly tested if it really handles some of
the more odd issues I've found elsewhere.

And I have a small list of my favorite tests that I usually run through
when checking, so I am not using VTTEST.

   Johnny