[Simh] EXT : MAME and simh

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 13:22:13 EDT 2020

Uh, Pat,

SecureCRT is available for Linux, natively!
I use it all the time.

And I use it for ALL my Linux systems, it's the best terminal software I've ever found,
And I've tried tons of them.

I'd never go with anything else.

Works beautifully on Linux, really powerful, and programmable,
built-in file transfer support, everything you could possibly want.

and with terminal emulation "themes" you can get a custom setup for your sessions, also customizable, create your own if you like.
but "Dark Pastel" for the win 😉

I know it seems "odd" to use software like this when Linux has a ton, but really, there's nothing better.

I could never go back.

Dan.